Prof M.J. Narasiman Academic Merit Award Contest - Guidelines
The contest is open to all the members of IPS under thirty five years of age. All those interest in competing for the award should send abstracts (not exceeding 500 words of the research paper to the Society latest by the date indicated for this purpose in the announcement for the annual meeting. The abstracts of papers will be evaluated by a preliminary screening committee and only selected papers will be allowed to be presented at the annual meeting. The authors should also send the following certificate with the abstract.
The following are the rules and regulations for the awards
- The award will be given to the best paper presented at Annual Meeting of IPS.
- All the contestants/recipients must be member of the IPS and under the age of 35 years.
- The awards will be judged by a committee appointed for the purpose and their decision will be final.
- The certificate for the award will be given only to the person presenting the papers.
- The recipient of an award will be consider for subsequent awards only after a lapse of two years.
- If the work presented relates to a thesis or award of any degree the concerned student should present the work and not the guide even though he/she may also be below the age of 35 years.
- Preference would be given to work carried out under Indian conditions.
- The time for the award shall be 15 minutes.